It was so nice to see Baby A and her mommy and daddy again. I was invited out to their home to do her six month session. Baby A has gotten so much bigger and so stinkin’ cute. I LOVED seeing so many of my photos so beautifully displayed in their home. We got a ton of great shots this time too. This shoot was a lot of fun! Here are my favorites:
I am going to start testing a new Facebook marketing strategy. While I do not use your baby’s or your name online without permission, most of my customers are completely comfortable with it. I have noticed that many of my customers use my photos on their Facebook timelines covers in spite of the fact that it doesn’t really fit. This is not the best representation of your baby or my work. I will be designing perfectly sized Facebook timeline cover photos from a few the edits I have chosen from your session. Please see instructions below the image.
There are a couple of steps I would like you to follow when using the image. Please use a PC or laptop. Uploading and downloading from phones or tablets reduces the file size and quality of the image.
- click here and make sure you have ‘Liked’ the Baby Face Photography Facebook page.
- click here and tag yourself in the image – this is appreciated but not necessary
- click here from a PC or laptop and download the full res Facebook timeline cover photo to your computer (click on the … in the bottom right corner of the image and select download)
- Post the image to your Facebook page:
- Click on the status box on your Facebook page and tag Baby Face Photography in your comment (@Baby Face Photography) Baby Face Photography should appear in a drop down menu. Once it appears, select it. Once selected it should become highlighted. look for the Logo to make sure you choose the right one. It will only populate if you have already liked the page.
- Click on the location icon and start typing Baby Face Photography. Baby Face Photography should appear in a drop down menu. Once it appears, select it.
- Click on the camera icon to upload your image
- Click ‘Post’
- Click on the posted image on your page. At the bottom of the image select ‘Options’ and choose ‘make cover photo’.
Thank you for helping market my business. I look forward to working with you again soon.